The Walking Dead Survival Kit
When the zombie apocalypse arrives, you’ll need to be prepared. That’s why AMC has teamed up with First My Family to create the official The Walking Dead survival kit. Now available, the kit contains enough emergency supplies to help two people survive for 72 hours. The contents include…
• 2 – Datrex 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Rations. Stays fresh for up to 5 years
• 12 – Datrex 4.22 oz packs of Emergency Water. Stays fresh for up to 5 years
• 1 – Premium Lifeline First Aid kit, 85 Pieces
• 1 – Lifegear Glow LED Flashlight. Lasts up to 400 hours
• 2 – Emergency Mylar Space Blankets
• 2 – Emergency Ponchos for Severe Weather
• 1 – Leather Palm Work Gloves for moving debris
• 1 – Waterproof match booklet (where permitted)
• 4 – Procedural Face Masks
Kits are expected to be limited, so order now from First My Family HERE
You can assemble a bag for cheaper than the $130 asking price… but where’s the ebay-resale value in that!
This entry was posted on March 15, 2014 by Geordie. It was filed under Promotional, Zombies and was tagged with Art, Blockbuster, Comic Book Movies, Controversial, Cult, Disturbing, Franchise, Gore, Horror, Icons, Images, Legend, Post Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Suspense, The Walking Dead, Thriller, Violence, Zombies.